Friday, February 10, 2006

What if God had a blog?

Yesterday I was sitting on the loveseat with Michael asleep on me and the sun was shining in on us and I thought this would make a good picture to put up on the blog, but no one was around to take it, then I thought what if God had a blog? Then he'd take our picture, and put it up on his site, and he'd probably put up a caption that would say something like "here's my little girl Beverly and my son Michael, basking in my sunlight, I'm glad they are doing well, I have awesome plans for their lives and gifts I can't wait to give them." Then I thought about how he might put up pictures of His children who aren't doing so well, whether they are in trouble or living in poverty, then He might say something like "heres' my child who's in trouble or here's my hungry little child", then he might put up a picture of his Angelic Armies, ready for battle. Then he might say something like this, "I have heard their prayers and I will heal their land" and instead of comments we would post more prayers, for all the lost and dying people in this world, all those who are in bondage to addictions, all of those who can't break free from their past hurts, even those in religious bondages. Then Jesus would post his comment and it would say "The thief comes to kill, steal and destroy, but I have come so that you may have life! and have it in abundance, to the full, until it overflows!" I love you and I'll see you soon until then, fight the good fight, finish the race, keep the faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home