Saturday, April 22, 2006

6 things about me

paige tagged me to list 6 things about myself, so here it goes....

1. i acutally had a brain and a a life before i had kids, i have a cosmetology license and a degree in electronics, i was also a nurse for a little while and that's what drove me to electronics, bye bye bed pans, hello computers!

2. i love to dance, hip hop, ballroom, ballet (even though i'm not prof. trained), i used to go clubbing all the time and dance, till i dropped! and i play the drums, and rock n' roll is my favorite!!

3. i love to garden! i have an addiction to hgtv, and my bank account suffers for it!

4. i love to make videos, i've made them for choose life but i also make little ones with just pictures of family and stuff, i have all kinds of ideas, i 'll be glad when i can make short films, look out sundance, here i come!

5. i love to read the bible, it just fascinates me! i always find something in it that makes me go wow! and it always encourages me, it's like if they can do it, so can I!

6. i am policy council rep. for Amy and Ariel's headstart, i've been making waves there lately trying to get them a new building and i've come to realize this is just the beginning of my political career, so Hillary better watch her back, Mike was quick to remind me i'd be old enough to be president this year, isn't he thoughtful.

the obvious is that i love my hubby and kids, so i didn't list that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home