Wednesday, June 07, 2006

one project down 20 to go

remember the pictures of Michael helping Mike build boxes? well, they are finally done and now I can put my feet up and relax, for about 2 min. then get up, then relax, then get up, then relax, then get up and give up. Anyway I thought this picture was cute because I didn't notice until after I downloaded it that Michael was in it, he's coming out of the doggie door like he always does, he is such a joy, and there's our cat Destiny who is the coolest cat in the world. She is so sweet, yesterday, while we were sitting out here, she brought us a bird and it's little mouth was still moving, Mike tossed onto the greass and she dropped it, then it flew away, phew! he saved the birds's life, my hero! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home