Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thank you Tom and Janet!

I have to give major props to my Father-in-law. He stayed with Amy and Michael last week while I worked and Mike took Abby and Ariel to the doctor. Then He worked on our van with Mike until Mike went to work, then he ended up staying until Mike got home from work, and working until I don't know when, because me and the kids went to bed.
So I just want to say thank you, you're the greatest! and thanks to Janet too, who had to go without her hubby all day when he was supposed to go on vacation.
And if all this wasn't enough, the next day, they helped us get the boat ready and watched lil' Michael while we took the girls out inner-tubin' it was awesome! Then...., yes there's more, Janet took Abby to the mall on Monday, Abby said she wished she could live at the mall (a sign she is growing up). So I just wanted to say THANK YOU TO TOM AND JANET MCALISTER the world's most awesome parents/grandparents. WE LOVE YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home