Wednesday, September 20, 2006

mike jr.'s drum solo

after the guys practiced for pure praise, Michael climbed up all on his own, picked up the sticks and started jammin', I think he's gonna be a drummer! I shot some video and when I get enough time I'm gonna put it on line.
He's into everything now, he pushes the chairs from the kitchen table over to the counter and climbs behind the sink and turns it on and off! and I can't tell you how many times he's got into my makeup using his diaper pail as a way to climb up there, then the other day he caught a spider by the leg, ewww! now I know what everybody meant when they said boys are different!
last night the girls were building with blocks and Michael would just knock whatever they made down, much to their dismay, but by the grinchy grin on his face he was having fun, and yes living with girls has effected him, he was pushing the doll stroller while wearing a pink hat, bless his heart, he's my little man and just a joy to have around! we love you buddy!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home