Friday, August 04, 2006

she's a big girl now!

I was surprised how nervous she was, she asked if I would stay until she wasn't scared anymore. Her teacher was very nice and once she started playing with her play-doh she was okay, oh, the power of play-doh.

Her teacher told her she would get on the bus before her sister and that she could save her a seat, too sweet, I can't wait till they get home, of course I wouldn't be bloggin' right now if they weren't gone. I need a shirt that says "I survived summer".

Ariel is upstairs drinking chocolate milk and watching Dora, she about had a "come apart"when she didn't get to go this morning, but she starts pre-school on the 14th. yay! and hopefully I will get my dream job, please pray and have happy thoughts for me!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home