Wednesday, June 07, 2006

outdoor kitchen

ya'll know i watch alot of hgtv and can't afford all that stuff, so I have to improvise, this is the start of my outdoor kitchen. Mike found a sink on the side of the road, yes i will confess we are dumpster divers, some one else's trash is usually my treasure, the legs on the sink were also a find and the wood around it was from one of Tom's diving adventures. I found this grill at a yard sale and we fixed it up. If only I could find pavers on the side of the road I could finish the flooring!
Me and Amy had a great time painting the sink together, I paint everything, we even made a bench and painted it together too! under the sink we painted our names and the date. I'm pretty sure she got my painting gene.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home